In estate matters, disputes can and do arise. No will or a poorly prepared one can leave the estate open to challenges and claims. Family emotions can lead to disputes and additional complications after the death of a loved one.
Next Generation Estate Planning Lawyers can provide a range of services to objectively and efficiently resolve any disputes by:-
- Obtaining Probate or Letters of Administration;
- Administering the estate in accordance with the will or rules of intestacy;
- Contesting or challenging or defending the will;
- Initiating or defending challenges and claims against an estate;
- Initiating or defending family provision claims;
- Mediation between beneficiaries and the executors or trustees;
- Representation in any litigation;
- Removal or replacement of executors or trustees.
Next Generation Estate Planning Lawyers can work with you to protect an estate in accordance with the will, or to challenge a will that is unfair or invalid.
What it costs
Please contact Next Generation Estate Planning Lawyers to discuss your particular requirements. We will explain what we will do for you, how long it is likely to take, and give you a costs estimate. There will be no charge for the first consultation.